The Department of Biomedical Engineering and University of Malaya are organizing the 6th Kuala Lumpur International Conference on Biomedical Engineering 2020 (BioMed2020) from 11 - 14 August 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The BioMed2020 conference aims to promote the latest research and developments related to the integration of the Engineering technology in medical fields and life sciences. The conference will bring together leading academic icons, researchers, and industrial representatives to exchange and share their knowledge and research results in the field of this conference. This includes the latest innovations, research trends and concerns, challenges and adopted solution in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
The BioMed2020 conference will be involving 3 different events:
1. Conference (12-13 August 2020) Please click on this link to submit your full article
- Deadline for full paper submission
01 March 2020 15 April 2020 (Final Extension)
2. Competition (13 August 2020) Please click on this link to submit your competition registration
- Deadline for competition registration 31 May 2020
3. Workshop (11 August 2020) Please click on this link to register for the workshop