Guidelines for full paper submission:
- Paper must not be more than 5000 words
- The title should contain not more than 10 words
- There must be an abstract of between 200 and 300 words
- All photographs, maps and graphs must be in TIFF format and not be less than 300 dpi
- All tables, graphs and line drawings should be in rich text form or .doc format using Word, Power Point or Excel original programs. Please only use grey scales (no colour)
- All illustrations and tables must be stored on a separate file to the text. Locate any illustration by placing a figure number in the text
- The manuscript must have a maximum of five keywords following the abstract
- The English must be of a high standard
- Selected papers will be recommended for Scopus index journal publication (The page charge for the proposed journal need to be borne by the authors)
Click for Full paper template
Full Paper Submission Date: Extended to 31st August, 2021
- The presenter must make an appearance in the video and must narrate the presentation themselves.
- The research must be concisely explained, the content should include the problems, the idea of solution, and methodology.
- Narration and slides shall be in English.
- Maximum duration is 10 minutes only. Points will be deducted if the video exceeds the allotted time.
- The video shall be original and have never been published elsewhere before.
- Minimum resolution for the video shall be 720p.
- The title of research, name of the presenter, must appear in the video.
- The intro to the video must include name of the conference (IBCC) and presenter’s institution logo.The title of research and the name of the presenter must appear in the intro.
- The video format shall be either .avi, .mp4, and .webm files.
- The video file submitted must be named as Full Name_Institution Name_Sub Theme (i.e. Amanah Yassin_UM_1)
- Video size is kindly requested to be 100 Mb.
- The video must be uploaded using the link provided and should be submitted before or on the deadline (11th November 2021).
Link for video submission: https://driveuploader.com/upload/XDlNMxEw6i/