ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts should be prepared in English using the given TEMPLATE.
- The presenting authors must be registered in SKAM33 as a "presenter" in order to enable the online submission.
- Abstract must be submitted via the online system before the deadline.
- The scientific committee will make the final decision on the type of presentation for the accepted abstracts.
- The allocated time for different types of oral presentations are as follows:
- All presentations should be made in English.
- The allocated time includes time for Q&A.
- Speakers are encouraged to use MS PowerPoint for their presentation.
- Any delay due to device incompatibility or caused by speaker’s system will be counted towards the presentation time.
- E-poster must be submitted in a 2-minute video files.
- It is recommended to make the narrated presentation using MS PowerPoint with no more than 5 ppt slides.
- The poster should display clearly the following information: the title of paper, the name of author(s), and affiliation(s).
If you have any questions, please contact the conference sceretariat.