Selected papers will be published in the following journals: Special/Normal Issue
MyCite/ Google Scholar Indexed Journal
- Journal of Surveying, Construction & Property
- International Journal of Property Sciences
SCOPUS Indexed Journal
- Planning Malaysia Journal (PMJ)
- International Journal Business and Society (IJBS)
- Journal of Sustainability Science and Management (JSSM)
Term and Conditions To be Considered in SCOPUS Journals:
*Please keep in mind that papers accepted for publication in the PMJ will be charged RM800, while papers accepted for publication in the IJBS will be charged USD100. JSSM will impose a publication fee of USD300.
*Once the journal's editor and scientific committee have made a decision about the journal, the author(s) will receive a separate acceptance letter with payment details.
GENERAL PUBLICATION RULES:
ORIGINALITY OF RESEARCH PAPERS AND WARRANTY:
- Author(s) must strictly adhere to the assigned “Journal Policy,”. Scientific committee members will communicate with the author(s) once the paper is selected to be considered for publication.
- All manuscripts must be 100 percent NEW, ORIGINAL, NOT CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW, and UNPUBLISHED.
- Author(s) must guarantee that all text/figures/photos/tables are completely original, unpublished, and have not previously been published or copyrighted by anyone else in any form or media.
- By submitting the manuscripts for publication, the author(s) fully transfer the copyrights to the assigned Journals.
- It will take 6- 12 months to publish all papers after receiving the full manuscripts.
- All manuscripts will be subjected to the standard blind-review process.
- Two independent reviewers will look over the manuscript. This procedure could take 4-6 months.
- The author is also in charge of any corrections (if any) requested by the reviewers.