GENERAL REGULATIONS AND GUIDELINES
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the submitted abstract.
- Submission of abstracts will be closed on 31st August 2021.
- Confirms that all authors are aware of and agree to the content of the abstract and support the data presented.
- Confirms the abstract derived from the paper has not been previously published at the time of submission.
- Gives permission for the abstract, when selected for presentation, to be published in the Conference proceedings.
- Confirms that the presenting author will register* for the Conference by 1st October 2021 (11:59 pm, Malaysian Time)
- Accepted abstracts of authors who have not registered for the Conference will not be included in the program nor publication.
Abstracts must be submitted under one of the above pre-defined themes. The scientific committee reserves the right to place the abstracts submitted under a different theme if it is deemed more appropriate.
The abstract should be written in Standard English and in an intelligible fashion. The Scientific Committee has the right to reject abstracts that are presented in substandard English or may request an immediate revision by the authors. Authors who believe their manuscripts would benefit from professional editing are encouraged to use language-editing and copy-editing services. Obtaining this service is the responsibility of the author, and should be done before the submission of an abstract.
In order for an abstract to be considered, the following rules should be observed:
- Titles should be brief (maximum of 30 words) and descriptive to reflect the content of the abstract.
- Titles must be in Title Case, i.e. start each word with a capital letter and continue in lower case
- Commercial names should not be used in the abstract title.
- No more than 10 authors should be listed. Professional title, institutional affiliations, departments, cities and countries for each author should be stated in the submission system.
- A short biography of the presenting author should be submitted.
- Abstract text is required for submission for oral or poster presentations.
- Abstract text should be submitted in structured paragraph format organized under the headings:
- Conclusions (including Research implications and Clinical implications)
Three to five keywords of the abstract have to be provided. The keywords should be separated by semi-colons.
Abstracts should be between 200 and 300 words. Abstracts containing more than 300 words will not be accepted.