9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Planning a pathway to impact
- Assoc Prof Dr Amer Siddiq Amer Nordin
- Dr Siti Idayu Hasan
- Dr Azizi Abu Bakar
- Mdm Nor Azlin Mat Radi
About the course
Learn to understand research impact and explore techniques in planning, reporting and communicating research projects. We'll equip you with the skills and tools you need to make a real difference in the world and bring your research to life.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Understand the concept of research impact and how research impact makes a difference to the research outcomes.
- Produce a plan for research impact and engage with stakeholders using evidence-based tools.
- Explore how to report and communicate your research.
Who should join?
This course is designed for researchers from academia, undergraduate students, postgraduate students and industry players including business managers, program managers or anyone interested in seeing the impact of their research and organization.
9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Increasing Community Engagement outreach and success: Tips sharing session
- Dr Nasrul Anuar Abd Razak
- Assoc Prof Dr Amani
- Citra- AP Visha
- Dr. Gadis (LPPM-Universitas Airlangga)- Management of the student's learning program from the community by KKN-BBM Program
About the course:
This workshop is designed to guide in navigating your core knowledge or passion into a community engagement program. Learn useful tips from experienced academicians actively doing community engagement projects.
Who should join:
- early and mid-career academicians,
- undergraduate and postgraduate students looking into community programs as part of career advancement and to increase graduate employability
- industry players looking into doing CSR at community levels