Layout and format
- The size of the poster should be in A1.
- The poster boards are tack compatible. The board will be labelled with the preassigned InACE 2023 id-number. Tacks will be provided by InACE 2023.
- Each author is responsible for the assembly and removal of his/her own presentation.
- The poster sessions have a designated time in which the poster presenters are requested to set up, be available at their poster to discuss their research with the meeting attendees, and to tear down.
- Abstracts scheduled for presentation in poster sessions will be grouped, numbered and listed in the final program, and the conference abstract book. The poster board is double-sided with one presentation on each side. Your assigned number will be in the upper right-hand corner of the poster board. The boards will be arranged in numerical order in the exhibit hall.
- All illustrations should be made in advance. Bear in mind that your illustrations will be read from a distance of about 3 feet or more. Charts, drawings and illustrations might be similar to those you would use in making poster - simple and bold. Information should be typed in a large typeface.
- Please remove your poster promptly during the scheduled removal times. InACE will not be responsible for any posters left in the exhibit area after the scheduled removal times.
- For the online poster presentation, please submit your poster in PDF format by August 15, 2023, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The poster presentation should cover all key aspects of the work and contain the following items, where applicable:
- Materials & Methods
- Extensive narratives are not necessary. Short, “bulleted” statements are preferred
- Results presented in the form of figures, diagrams, graphs etc. are preferred but may be presented in clear, concise tabular format.
- Statistical data should be titled and summarised in a clear, concise format.
- Materials should be displayed in a logical sequence from top left to bottom right.
- All types should be a minimum of 14 pt and readable from a distance of one metre. Use standard fonts/typefaces (e.g. Arial, Helvetica, Times New Roman).
- All poster panels should be printed with a laser or other high-quality printer.