Guideline on Abstract Preparation
1. Set the paper to A4 size, margin 2.54 cm for all 4 sides.
2. Set the font to Garamond, single spacing throughout.
- Font 16, Centralised, Bold
- should be Capital for the first letter of each word.
- The scientific name should follow the rules of scientific naming (Capital for the first letter of Genus, italicise).
4. Author’s name:
- Font size: 12, normal
- Last name or surname (Poon), given name (Nee Kiew) à Nee Kiew Poon
- Last name (Othman), given name (Rofina Yasmin) à Rofina Yasmin Othman
- Omit “Prof”, “Dr”, “Datuk”, “Datin”, “Haji”, “Bin”, “Binti”, “Anak”, “A/P”, “A/L”.
- Superscript alphabet (a,b,c) after the name for the affiliation.
- * for the corresponding author after the superscript alphabet.
- Font size: 10, italicised
- The address should be complete for each of the affiliations
- A new line for each affiliation, i.e., the superscript alphabet should be at the beginning of the address.
- Centralised alignment
- Font size: 10. Centralised
- *Corresponding author email:
- Remove the underline or hyperlink.
- Maximum TWO corresponding authors.
Please download the:
1. guideline on Abstract Preparation here.
2. guidelines for oral presenters here.
3. guideline for poster presenters here.
4. Template for Abstract here.