Abstract and Paper Submission
Please send paper/panel proposals as a Microsoft Word document, including a title, abstract, author’s name(s), institutional affiliations, to email@example.com
Those who are interested to organize a panel discussion, panel proposals need to be submitted including; a title and abstract (describing the scope and unifying issues that span the individual papers) for the panel, along with the names and institutional affiliations of the panel organizer(s), as well as titles, abstracts, names, and affiliations for each individual paper on the panel.
Please include all of this information in a single Word document.
ICHE 2020 organisers plan for the publication of the submitted papers as follows:
1. Conference proceedings (The Proceedings of International Conference of Halal Knowledge & Economy (ICHE2020). The publication is in the form of softcopy publication, i.e. CD publication (for sharing with the conference participants).
2. All accepted paper will be published in International Journal of Halal Research
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
Abstract (250-300 words)
Keywords: (five keywords)
The problem statement, research questions and objectives
Literature Review and Theoretical Framework
Analysis and Findings
Acknowledgement (Research Grant(s), Funding
References (APA style)
- Paper size: A4 (8.27” X 11.69”)
- Writing style – British English
- Language - Bahasa Melayu & English
- Font style and font size
- Font style – Arial
- Font size for title of the paper - 14
- Font size for sub-title – 11
- Font size for the text – 11
- Font size for figure, title, chart, etc – 10
- Font size for the content of the tables/data – 9
- All citations are in-text citations (APA style (latest version), no footnotes and endnotes
- All references strictly follow the latest APA style
- All figures, tables, charts, statistics, photos, maps, etc must include the citation or the source.
- Papers must be accompanied by the Turnitin Report (similarities are allowed not more than 10%).