Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How to register?
Step 1 : To register a new account, go to https://umevent.um.edu.my/register/
Step 2 : Go to your registered email and activate the new account (Note: You will receive the activation email within 24 hours).
Step 3 : Go to https://umevent.um.edu.my/MICNC2021
Step 4 : At the left side of MICNC2020 webpage, click on the Login button. Enter your registered ID and password and Sign In.
Step 5 : Select registration as Participant / Presenter / Exhibitor and click Submit.
Step 6 : You are now registered ! You can submit your abstract and paper via the UMEvent system and wait for our committee to respond. Thank you !
2. Methods of Payment (applicable for Presenter/Participant/Exhibitor):
Payment can be made through portal E-Pay@UM to NANOCAT - MICNC 2021
Log on to https://epay.um.edu.my/payment/pay/952
* For member of the Universiti Malaya, payment can be made via internal money transfer to:
1ST MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NANOTECHNOLOGY AND CATALYSIS (NO. WBS: UM.0000419/KWJ.SR)
* For manual payment, please be reminded to upload proof of payment to https://umevent.um.edu.my/MICNC2021
3. MICNC2021 accepts a pre-recorded presentation at 40% discount for registration fee rate.
4. The registration fee does not include publication fee.