LIBRARY TIKTOK CHALLENGE
Eligibility: staff/students that work/study at any Malaysian institutions (including schools and companies) OR an ICoLIS 2021 participant. Competition Period: 15 June till 15 July 2021.
- How to participate:
- By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules:
- Each entry must be ORIGINAL IDEA and genuine from the contestant.
- The video should not touch on sensitive issues. Please refer to Tiktok Community Guidelines.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse any entry or withdraw prizes to entries that do not comply with the requirements as per these Rules. Entries are cancelled immediately if the video submitted has won or participated in any other competition
- Each participant is allowed to send a maximum of 1 TikTok video as entry
- All videos will become the property of ICoLIS and might be used for promotional and Educational purposes
- First prize: RM300
- Second prize: RM200
- Third prize: RM100
- Runner up: RM50 (8x)
- Winner Selection and Notification:
- Your video will be uploaded on umlib TikTok from 19 July to 10 August 2021
- The winner selection will be based on the combination of Social Engagement - Likes (70%) in umlib TikTok from 19 July to 10 August 2021 and Judging Panels (30%).
- The judges decision is final and will be announced during ICoLIS.